Friday, October 20, 2006

Teresa and George - Tavern on the Green.


Teresa has been sooo patient waiting for this slideshow. I have been teasing her with emails saying, "I don't want to get you excited but, THESE PICTURES ARE OFF THE HOOK!" :) The wait is over! Here is a link to their slideshow, I hope you like them as much as I do.

Teresa and George

BIG thanks again to Brian Dorsey, and Tom Weis for helping me get those "OFF THE HOOK SHOTS!"

This is my favorite photo from their wedding, which one is yours?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to repeat what I wrote directly to Jason, "OMG OMG OMG, to say these pictures 'ARE OFF THE HOOK' is an understatment!" Jason, Brian and Tom - the talent amognst the three of you leaves me speachless... These pictures are everything I had ever hoped for plus more.

1:31 AM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Thank you Teresa! I am so happy you like them. And - thank you to everyone who posted comments - somehow, I accidentally deleted them! My apologies. :)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite - 21/70

10:12 AM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Wow, wow, wow! These images are so rockin'! I just love Groupp's group shots of the guys and I swear I got a tear in my eye watching that slideshow. The image of the b&g in the street with the taxicab in the background is just CLASSIC NYC.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason:
Some of the nicest wedding photos I've seen. Crisp, clean, emotional. You definitely capture the "decisive moment."
Cheers,
dan

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that picture a lot.
~Alisha

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone know where Teresa got her wedding dress from? I was browsing these fabulous photos with my finace, and her gown was the FIRST and ONLY one that my fiance said "WOW!" to! My email is lotia16@yahoo.com... if anyone could help me that would be great!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home