Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Laura and Sierra rock the Poconos!


Think orange, lime green, and apple martinis on a veranda - a tent filled with orange Chinese lanterns on a river, and an old school hiphop party. That describes Laura and Sierra's wedding.

Laura - who is also an awesome wedding photographer let me have total control, which to be honest made me a little nervous. But - based on her comment, I think I did OK. Here is a link to their slideshow! :) Let me know what YOU think!!

Laura and Sierra rock the Poconos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MARRING SIERRA, HIRING JASON WAS THE BEST MOVE OF MY LIFE. Coming from one wedding photographer to another I can not emphasize the friendliness, quailty of work and the excitement of the slideshows. I have never recieved such an influx of emails from all my friends and family members as I did after showing this slideshow. Jason, you kick ass and I am so glad you did this for us. I now remember that day! ha ha ha THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home