Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nice meeting you Becca, Gavin and Brittany (again!)

Yesterday I met TJ Cameron in the west village for an impromptu bridal shoot. About ten minutes into the shoot I ask Britney, "I'm sorry what was your name again?" She looks at me and says, "It's Britney, and WE HAVE MET BEFORE!" I felt like a giant DORK! :) I turned bright red and apologized.

Of course it would have been nice if TJ would have let me know she was coming. Thanks dude. :)

Here's a link to our last meeting with Mike Colon when he was in town.

The gowns are from Marianne Lanting Bridal, and the jewelry is from Michelle Miller of MMM Jewelry designs - thank you Marianne and Michelle for lending us the beautiful gowns and accessories.


Finally - I want to thank Gavin who helped us lug clothing, camera bags and monopods all over town! TJ - thanks so much for inviting me along, it was so much fun having you here in the city. Hope you come back soon, and I look forward to visiting you on the west coast!














10 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

You shouldn't forget pretty faces!

Sweet stuff man. Where did you guys find that stuffed dog?

2:24 PM  
Blogger brittany leigh said...

LOVE THEM!!! hehe!! can't wait to see more! thanks for shooting! it was a total blast! hope to see you soon!


~b

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Wish Luke and I were there!

2:54 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Oh - I love it, I just noticed I spelled your name wrong too! I am the biggest loser! :) OK - well it is fixed now. Thanks again everyone!

8:10 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

J... you are too funny man!

9:55 PM  
Blogger brittany leigh said...

haha no worries on my name! i have a question for you though! whats your email? let me know!!

sb_britt8@yahoo.com

:)

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks sweet bro, makes me SUPER jealous though.... conjures memories of 4am shoots several months back :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

AWESOME AWESOME!! I love the contrast of the grunge of the city with the beauty of a bride. Great shots!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Awesome Jason! Brittany is the greatest too. They are all rockin images but the colors in the one with the dog are butter. The last one is especially fabulous!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and you're a post-processing wizard!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home