Sunday, October 08, 2006

Joe Bussink Workshop

I will be in Stowe, VT this week attending a private workshop hosted by wedding photographer to the stars, Joe Bussink. I am so excited to meet and learn from Joe, not to mention a week in Vermont during peak foliage!

I was honored to be asked to join this group of fabulous photographers from around the country. I will be posting images when (and if there is internet access) I have a chance.

Check out this group of awesome photographers blogs and websites! I am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones this week!

Jim Cook - Thanks for organizing this!!

Luke Walker - of course if you read my blog, you know he has become a regular. :)

Alisha Nelson

TJ Cameron

Frank DiMeo

Garrett Nudd

Regis Chen

Lori Creech

Scott Watt

Melissa Schwartz

Kim Jarman

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a great week haning with you! See you a few more weeks! Yeah! We are bff!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NYC here we come by storm my man

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home