Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thanks for dinner Nicole and Scott!

Wednesday afternoon I tagged along with Luke Walker for an engagement shoot he had planned. He knows I love the park, so he asked if I wanted to show him around a little and share some of my Central Park knowledge. I knew it was going to be a nice day, and I have been putting in some crazy hours at the studio trying to catch up, so I was glad he called! Thanks for the welcomed diversion. :)

We met up with Nicole and Scott at the Bethesda fountain, and enjoyed what turned out to be an AWESOME day! The skies and clouds were AMAZING! Afterwards, we took a ride into Hoboken on the ferry, and then for some tasty mexican food. Those margaritas were awesome!!

Here are a few of the shots - thanks again for dinner, maybe I will see you guys at your wedding in May! Here are a few shots, be sure to check Luke's blog for more!





3 Comments:

Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Cool railway shot - was that on the bridge we saw while having a beer? Looks like a great NYC e-session!

2:05 AM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Hey guys, glad you made it back OK! I wish it was! It was actually on the other side of the river in Hoboken, NJ. It was a fun E-session.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for coming out once again j-man, it is much appreciated. without your expertise this couldnt have happened. im super jealous of all the NYC couples that get e-shoots with you now, you saw how wide eyed i was when you were showing me some of your spots :)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home