Sunday, September 24, 2006

One - More - Song!!

From the moment the music started the dance floor was packed! Right until the very last song the crowd chanted, ONE - MORE - SONG! I am pretty sure the night did not end there, this crowd looked ready to dance till dawn!

Teresa and George - these are for you, I know you are leaving for your honeymoon soon and I promised some you some shots before you left! Thanks for an awesome day, I can't wait to share the rest with you guys! Have a great trip!







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I have been checking all morning! Thank you so much for yesterday - we had a fabulous time and the pictures look GREAT! Thanks to Brian and Tom as well.
Now we're off to the honeymoon! We look forward to talking to you when we're back to see all the pictures!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! The pictures from both the mylanchi and ceremony are amazing - can't wait to see them all ! I love Tom and Brian's pix also.
Thanks to Jason for another Manimala wedding photo extravaganza!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home