Friday, September 22, 2006

Mylanchi ceremony

Tonight I had the honor of shooting Teresas' Mylanchi ceremony. If you have never attended one the purpose of the ceremony is the "beautification" of the bride. Here is the full definition of what I found online -

"My-lanchi Ideel" - Beautification of the palms and feet of bride by the leaves from "Mylanch" shrub on the eve of marriage. This signifies the purification of hands and feet from the original sin committed by Adam and Eve.

Oh - and a few teasers from this evening - I will have lots more running on a slideshow at the wedding, so make sure to look for it!






From what I understand George wasn't supposed to be there, but I guess they made an exception. :)



Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Jason! These are beautiful. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures after today!

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, reminds me of good times with Queers. ;)

11:21 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Yes, Alisha - good times. :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home