I've been what?!
8) Favorite movie - Problem Child. Those who know me well know I LOVE this movie. Not sure why (I just love that kid in the bowtie), but it makes me laugh.
7) My Pops worked for one of the original glam rock bands The New York Dolls and appears briefly in the documentary "All Dolled Up". This has nothing to do with me, but it is interesting and the documentary was made by notable rock photographer Bob Gruen. As an aside, Bob took a great pic of my Dad during that same time and he was nice enough to make a print of the photo for me a few years ago. You can read more about this neat story by clicking here.
6) My wife and I met on a blind date. Our first date was an NIT basketball tournament at Brendan Byrne Arena and was under the impression she was a sports fan. I was duped. :)
5)I have held full time shooting jobs for Caldor, J. Crew and Conair/Cuisinart. At one point Conair had me model for the beard and moustache trimmer which was on all their packages for about 5 years. I was paid 50 bucks for the modeling gig. :)
4) My second favorite movie is Problem Child II
3) One of my favorite photographers is NYC's own Weegee. This is my favorite photo. Someday I'd like to buy an original print of this.
2) My favorite food is Cheese - Its. I am so happy Football season is here, because I limit my Cheese - It intake to Football season only. :)
1) Our house was struck by lightning while we were both home! Fried every piece of electronic device in our home with the exception of my computer gear which was well protected. It was super scary, so for those of you who don’t have serious protection for their computer gear - well, you never know!
My apologies in advance to those I am tagging next, so I've decided to pick the best of the best! :)
The REVOLUTION crew. :)
...and the wildcard
Cheryl and Tim