Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been what?!

Under protest I am taking part in an online version of "tag". Thanks to Laura and Desiree I am continuing this viral game of online blog tag. In this "game" I am supposed to tell you eight things about myself you might not know.. OK - not that anyone cares - here goes:

8) Favorite movie - Problem Child. Those who know me well know I LOVE this movie. Not sure why (I just love that kid in the bowtie), but it makes me laugh.

7) My Pops worked for one of the original glam rock bands The New York Dolls and appears briefly in the documentary "All Dolled Up". This has nothing to do with me, but it is interesting and the documentary was made by notable rock photographer Bob Gruen. As an aside, Bob took a great pic of my Dad during that same time and he was nice enough to make a print of the photo for me a few years ago. You can read more about this neat story by clicking here.

6) My wife and I met on a blind date. Our first date was an NIT basketball tournament at Brendan Byrne Arena and was under the impression she was a sports fan. I was duped. :)

5)I have held full time shooting jobs for Caldor, J. Crew and Conair/Cuisinart. At one point Conair had me model for the beard and moustache trimmer which was on all their packages for about 5 years. I was paid 50 bucks for the modeling gig. :)



4) My second favorite movie is Problem Child II

3) One of my favorite photographers is NYC's own Weegee. This is my favorite photo. Someday I'd like to buy an original print of this.


2) My favorite food is Cheese - Its. I am so happy Football season is here, because I limit my Cheese - It intake to Football season only. :)

1) Our house was struck by lightning while we were both home! Fried every piece of electronic device in our home with the exception of my computer gear which was well protected. It was super scary, so for those of you who don’t have serious protection for their computer gear - well, you never know!


My apologies in advance to those I am tagging next, so I've decided to pick the best of the best! :)

Luke
Alisha
Frank
DJ
Colin

The REVOLUTION crew. :)

C+L
TJ

...and the wildcard

Cheryl and Tim

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the beard/Goatee - you look much more hip than the others, you should be proud!

Hilarious! Cheese is also my favorite - nothing like a little Aged Gouda?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

OMG Jason, I think I have internal bleeding from laughing so hard. That took a lot of guts to show that photo of yourself, and I still respect you for showing it. LOL

1:40 AM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

That photo cracks me up! I love the one of your dad too...we are going to have to get a photo like that of you for Phoebe-although she'll love cracking up to the beard trimmer photo.

BTW, Laura-its "cheese-itz" not cheese

I love all these blog tags!

10:07 AM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

I had that trimmer! I always thought you looked familiar... LOL!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

LMAO!!!! I was scrolling down and I saw that first guy with the beard trimmer and I thought, "that doesn't look like J. Hmmmmm." Then I scrolled and saw the second guy and really got confused. Then finally I saw this 12-year old kid with a goatee...wow!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Jason! Your photo for the trimmer's awesome! Can't say I giggled a bit (still giggling) - but it's awesome! You're hilarious, I love the facts.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home