Friday, August 10, 2007

Jess and Miles

August is usually one of those months where I take a "breather" before the fall wedding season kicks off. Not this year. :)

Jess and Miles asked if I would take a ride up to Boston for their engagement shoot. Boston is where they met and they said it would mean a lot to have their pictures taken up there. I love Boston and don't get up there as often as I'd like so I jumped at the chance. I took the Acela train up and I have to admit it is a really nice ride. The 4 hour trip cruises along the coast and was a gorgeous ride home along the water. We spent the day roaming around the city and the Harvard campus where Miles went to graduate school.

Click the picture below for their slideshow. Looking forward to seeing you guys in October, thanks for the fun day! I had an awesome time with you guys!



For those who have emailed me about the "super secret", check your email boxes soon for an announcement! ;) The super secret announcement is coming this week - I promise!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, we LOVE it! The day of the shoot was a blast, and the results are completely beyond our expectations. Thank you so much for working up in Boston with us. I hope our friends and family don't crash your website watching the slideshow - we've already been hearing rave reviews from everyone!

Can't wait to see you at our wedding in just a few short months...

- Jess

7:52 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Nice work Jason, great looking couple. Now if you could have got them to where Yankee hats, that would have been "Awesome." Congrats Jess and Miles

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWZA. These are great Jason. Lookin' forward to comin' in to visit!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

what an awesome/fun trip and shoot!! I love traveling to special places for engagement shoots!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home