Monday, August 06, 2007

Photo Booth!

When Donna and Eric were planning their wedding, Donna asked me if I could set up a photo booth at their wedding. They knew their friends would enjoy being able to take their own photos and have fun with it. Donna obviously knows her friends well! 500 pictures into the night they were still going strong! Here's a few:





The wedding was at one of my favorite locales - The Woolverton Inn in Stockton, New Jersey. I have shot a bunch of weddings here and it is always so much fun. It is a really cute B&B only about an hour outside the city, so if you're looking for a quick get away make sure to check them out. The inn keepers are super nice and have a KILLER breakfast in the morning.

I was fortunate enough to come out on Friday night for Donna and Eric's rehearsal dinner and spend the night - my first full night's sleep in 2 1/2 months, so it was like mini vacation for me too. :) Thanks guys! It is always nice to be there the day of the wedding and already know everyone as the day unfolds.

Donna and Eric were so lucky to have an awesome day for an outdoor wedding in July. Mid 80's and low humidity. Click the photo below for their slideshow!





Thanks again to Donna and Eric (and to all their fun friends and family!) for a fun weekend! Once again BIG thanks to Sofia Negron for all your help. I also want to take a minute to say thank you to my assistant Nicolette who not only ran the photo booth, but has also worked extremely hard for me over the last few months. I could not have done it without you!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Marantz said...

Nice! we're doing a photo booth next month at a wedding and I'm really hoping the guests get into it and have a lot of fun!

M:)

11:31 AM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

Great work, and I love the photo booth too!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home