Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools!

LOL - they say the best practical jokes are the ones that have some truth to them. I think this was a good one. :) I love April fools day!


As my friends have pointed out - I'm a NY'er and I'm not going anywhere. However - truth be told, I do love the west coast, and am looking to shoot a few weddings out there each year. As an artist, it is always fun to change your surroundings. My biggest problem has been having a "home base" to meet clients - I don't do coffee shops anymore. :) So if you're a photographer on the west coast who'd like to shoot in NYC and want to do some "studio swapping" please contact me privately so we can chat!

...gift card goes to Colin's comment, he knows how I feel about lateness and from my experience, it's a little more "laid back" out there. :)

July 2008 blog post:
"I can't take it, I'm going back! Why is everyone always 15 minutes late to everything here!?!"

That is probably spot on. :) Thanks for all the comments everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julia Newman Photography said...

Uh, oh man... I feel like a jerk. I already put the first month's down on your studio. Sorry, Jason.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Nice one, nice one.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit, I fell for it.

Glad you'll still be in the northeast!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Team Yu Photography said...

Well I was a hair away from calling you with some really nasty words! I am going to get you back for this ;)

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Entertaining ;-)

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After those fires...you betta park it right here. Would you rather get mugged on a dirty street or that %^&. I thought so. Hopefully I will see you at one of the PUGS in the next millennium.

Peace,
Parris

p.s. Any first words from the toddler?

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was definitely good man haha. The only thing that kept from truly believing this was thinking "uh oh, watch out California brides because Jason and his "NYer, tell it how it is, no questions asked" attitude is coming to town! hahahah

11:15 PM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

uh, I think you better keep that gift card... I think my tab with you is a little bigger than that! LOL
We would love for you guys to live here, at least part of the time!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home