Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Let the REVOLUTION begin!

I am proud to announce a new project that I have been working on with my good friends TJ Cameron and Chris + Lynn. It has been a lot of work, but I know we have planned something really special that photographers will LOVE.

I especially want to thank the folks at Big Folio, and Graphi Studio for your generosity in supporting this seminar. BIG BIG thanks also goes out to Laura Ann Cinema for putting together our AWESOME promo. I'm not sure how you did it, but it ROCKS! You're the best!

Please visit our website for more details. Looking forward to seeing everyone in October!

8 Comments:

Blogger Luke_Walker said...

looks awesome man!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! Wish I could be there to see you in action again.

d

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FREAKIN' AWESOME PROMO CLIP!!!
OMG I wish I could make it to the City in October
Congrats you guys -Jeff

2:42 PM  
Blogger CaVa said...

As always, your stuff is top notch. Congratulations!!!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. You've been tagged Jason.

Your turn.
http://www.shoot-scoop.com/2007/08/21/tag-im-it/

8:06 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

dude, if your a photog and you want to step it up, jump on this!!!! these guys rock, i am stoked to see all of em in NYC this fall!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

very excited!!!

hey - thanks for the post! :-)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

I'm totally proud of you and excited for you guys!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home