Tuesday, October 24, 2006

We are fam-il-ly!

This weekend I had the honor to photograph Carey Anne and Chris' wedding out at the Glasbern Inn. What a beautiful place only 90 minutes from NYC - fortunately, I had Jennifer Davis along with me for the ride.

Carey Anne greeted us with HUGE hugs that nearly knocked us off our feet. These hugs continued throughout the entire day with EVERY guest she saw. Of course it made for good pictures too. :)

The ceremony was truly a family affair. Renae, Matty, Joel and Phoebe all walked down the aisle - followed by Nathaniel, Carey Anne and Chris. Just before the ceremony, Chris' father (who was also the officiant) let me know he was going to surprise her with a diamond ring so I would not miss the shot. Check out images #29 and #30 in the slideshow to see her reaction. At the end of the ceremony Jennifer looked at me and said "Are you OK?" I said "yea, I cant stop crying!", it truly was a touching moment.

This is their family picture --




Click here for Carey Anne and Chris' Slideshow.

And - don't forget to vist Jennifer's blog for more of her shots. Thanks so much for joining me, it was awesome working with you!


I am leaving early tomorrow morning to join them in Orlando while they are on their "family-moon" at Disney. They have planned an evening in the park and asked me if I could join them to shoot some pictures. I cant wait to meet Mickey! :) Check back for those pics soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger CaVa said...

What a great family picture Jason.
And your slideshow makes me wish I had been there watching you do your magic!
Thanks for the inspiration!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a freakin' awesome photographer!

12:19 PM  
Blogger JenDavis said...

Amazing slideshow Jason! Thanks so much for having me along this weekend.. I had such a great time!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home