Monday, January 07, 2008

I need your help!

Happy New Year everyone!

....as the new year begins I've hit the ground running, project #1 - new blog. I am so happy to have joined forces with Flosites to create the new look. The blog has become such an important tool for me to share my thoughts, and images, so I wanted to make sure it was H-O-T! :) Ross (at flosites) has been so awesome to work with, I can't wait to see the results (no pressure, Ross!). :)

Ironically - one of his requests in building the new blog is to include photos of my family and I. I dug deep over the last few days, and well I only have a few I like. So I have a favor to ask of you guys...

If I could ask all those fellow photogs, friends and family who might have grabbed a shot of me, and/or Liz (and of course our lovely baby) -- please take a few minutes and dig into your hard drives.

And - for your time I'll give the winning photo (my favorite) a hundred bucks!



My senior picture from high school is just not going to work! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

LOVING that senior pic!!! Sweeeet hair! ;)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney Sprague said...

too funny! I can tell by that smile on your face you spent a lot of time in the principal's office. ;)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

I was drinking something when that photo popped up on my screen. Needless to say I laughed so hard my desk is now all wet.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

oh I LOVE it ;) you handsome stud you.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Jason, No im feeling fine about it but i gotta use that senior pic now! you brought it on yourself - consider it blog ripped :D

4:53 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

It is the doo...you look like a young Wayne Gretsky.

Can't wait to see what you and Ross come up with Bud.

You're welcome to that shot I have of you from the Revolution workshop if you want it.

Best to you, Liz, and Phoebe for the New Year and always.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home