Saturday, November 24, 2007

A little window light.

Last weekend Liz and I had the honor of being guests at our friends Kristine and Warren's wedding at the Beekman Arms, in Rhinebeck, NY. It was our first "adult" weekend we've enjoyed since Phoebe joined us so we were pretty psyched. We were lucky to have my sister-in-law, Ellen, and her family watch Phoebe. She had a great time with her cousins.

My good friend Rob Munroe was there and let me sneak out with him for some fun night shots. Thanks Rob!

We found this sweet window light, mixed with a neon sign for highlights in town -



The city of Rhinebeck in Dutchess County, NY is one of my favorite places upstate. If you've never been, it's worth the ride...

A few more.






Typically I would crop out the "chimping" photographer, but I couldn't help but leave him in. :) We had a blast - congrats to the newlyweds Kristine and Warren!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fed said...

Love the night stuff!

Sometimes a guest always a photographer:)

lol Rob "ooh ooh ooh"

6:59 PM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

wait...so YOU were the "uncle bob" with the fancy camera LOL!

8:28 PM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

wait...so YOU were the "uncle bob" with the fancy camera LOL!

8:29 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Yup - that's me! Uncle "jason", with the fancy camera. "Hey - you mind if I stand next to you?" :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

I was glad to have this uncle with his fancy camera around. LOL, Thanks Jason!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home