Monday, November 26, 2007

The First Rule of Cyber Monday:

The First Rule of Cyber Monday: There Is No Cyber Monday. I love this article about Cyber Monday. For those of you not familiar with this hyped holiday, here's the Wikipedia definition.

I make a point of doing all of my Chrismukkah shopping online, mainly because I hate shopping, crowds and well.....I'm a little lazy too. :) I must admit I didn't see anything worth jumping on today, but would love to hear from any of you who might have! Leave a comment, please!

In the spirit of the holiday season, I'm starting Cyber Tuesday. For those of you looking for a photographer for your wedding, today's the day to contact me! One day only, I promise it's not hype.... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

so... do I get a phat discount for contacting you today?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home