Saturday, December 01, 2007

Two times two

Last week Jess and I traded our time for our holiday family photos. Both of us agreed we are not used to having the camera turned on us. About ten minutes into the session she turned to me and said, "Jason, I think you got the tougher end of this deal." :)

I'll admit, I haven't photographed too many 2 year old kids, and add twins to the mix - I had my hands full! Fortunately, Jess is a pro at shooting kids and shared some secrets to help us get these fun shots!

Being new parents ourselves, my wife and I are amazed at how Jess and her husband are managing with their adorable twins, Mason & Kendall!

Make sure to check Jess's awesome blog for her beautiful portrait work.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! How cool it is to check all my usual blogs and suddenly come across pictures of people I know! That 3rd shot is a killer.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jason!! They're great, and it was no easy task for you!

Shooting Phoebe was definitely easier :)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home