Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This has been such an amazing year for my family and I. This year was also the first time I have taken on the role of teacher. I have had, over the years, many assistants I've mentored......but never in quite this way.

So, I want to take a second to thank ALL the awesome people who participated in REVOLUTION.

Thank you Amy Martin, Erich Camping, Mary Beth Tyson, Frank Dimeo, Heather Ahrens, Jennifer Davis, Ryan Jensen, John Schafer, Joseph Keith Vickers, Megan Dailor, Polina Ohsherov, Rob Munroe, Sandra Eau Claire, Timco, Abby Liga, and Sherri Jackson, who has an awesome Flickr group of images from the REVOLUTION seminar. And I can't forget Jordan, who STILL doesn't have a website! :)

You guys are awesome and I am so lucky to have met all of you! I truly appreciate all the nice emails you've sent saying how the workshop has helped you grow as photographers.

Of course, none of this would be possible without my friends and workshop partners TJ Cameron, and Chris plus Lynn.

I will leave you with this shot of Monica and Anthony on the Brooklyn Promenade - taken during our workshop shoot on day two. Make sure to check the neglected REVLOUTION blog, for lots of updates soon!


Phoebe will be updating her blog later. She is looking forward to her sweeeeet potatoes!! Yum!

2 Comments:

Blogger megan dailor said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Jason!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your wisdom has helped me, and my business in just the few weeks since the Revolution. For that, I am so very Thankful to you and the Revo crew!!!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home