Friday, November 16, 2007

Tim Halberg ROCKS!

Of course, I am always grateful when I get a referral from another photographer, but it's not often that I get a referral from someone on the other side of the country. Tim and Cheryl Halberg are two amazing photographers living in Santa Barbara, CA. Tim and I met at a gathering last year and instantly hit it off. He's one of the funniest people I've ever met too. :) Make sure you check out his old blog for this funny video of him eating moss, and more seriously their new blog to see their beautiful work. Thanks again, Tim, hope to catch up with you soon!

I don't usually post pictures without talking about the bride and groom, but I have too much to share for this post! :) Maureen and Ed, thanks for your patience, the slideshow is gonna rock! :)



Who needs sunlight when you have a beautiful moonlit night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

haha... thanks for the props man!!

beautiful images! I new you were the right guy to do these two right!

Can't wait to see the slideshow. :-)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Dude...

Now that is a flare/reflection shot that I like a lot!
Niiiiiiiicee!

Thanks again for calling to check up on me.

I agree, Tim is The Man!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home