Thursday, October 04, 2007

World on a string.

You could almost feel the sweat on Chapin's palms in the photo below. :) It makes me so happy when I grab shots like this! The expression on Chapin's mom's face along with the little boy are priceless. It's that moment when ALL the months of planning come together in an instant. LOVE IT!

From their wedding song, to the dancing, to the impromptu performance of "Amy" by Chapin and the band --- leaves me no doubt that these two for sure have "The World on a String". Thanks for a great day!

Please click the image below for their slideshow!



Of course, no day would be such a success without the talented photographers who join me on my weddings. I was fortunate to have both Ryan Jensen and the world traveled Timco with me. Thanks guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke_Walker said...

great stuff, as usual

11:40 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Niiiiiiiicce Jason!

They must be so happy!

That really is a great slideshow! Way too many great images to even begin to pick favorites. Actually, they are all my favorites!

Great Job!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home