Monday, September 24, 2007

J-E-T-S!

It's been a tough start to the football season here at the Groupp house. Yesterday was a little glimmer of hope that my football season might not be over in week three. :)

Thanks to my friend John Schafer who had two extra tickets to the game. Not only that, the seats were sweet! 20 rows back in the end zone! Thanks John, you rock! Click HERE
to see where he and his wife Dawn-Marie sat!

Check out how close these seats are!


My friend Phil Mantas joined me for the game.


Anyway - I won't clog up this blog with football stuff, if you want to see my rants about football try the Groupp Blog. We also just posted Phoebe's 5 months pictures, at least it'll be worth the trip. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Bleich said...

No talk about the huge Syracuse & Oakland Raider wins this past weekend?!?! C'mon, where's the love.

d

8:35 PM  
Blogger Dave Bleich said...

What!?! No mention of the great Syracuse & Oakland Raider wins this past weekend??? Where's the love Jay?

d

8:36 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Dave - Congrats on the Syracuse win, but nobody cares about the Raiders. :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Jets Fan!!!

I guess this is the week of football posts. I did one too.

But I'm more of a college football fan. :-)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home