Thursday, September 06, 2007

Nicole and Jason

A few quick shots from Nicole and Jason's wedding.

The light in the sanctuary was so beautiful for their ceremony! Thank you Nicole and Jason, you guys were such a pleasure to work with - make sure to check out Nicole's amazing Amsale gown.

I also want to thank Nicole's mom for the nice voicemail she left for me on Monday. It's those little things that makes me the luckiest guy in the world to have the job I have. I look forward to working with you guys in the future.

Check back soon for their slideshow!


3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

Beautiful gown!

Yeah, aren't those voicemails after the wedding just the greatest thing! Totally makes my day when I get a phone call the day after!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome as always Jason!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you show up to the wedding and an amsale gown is hanging up in the room... you just know it's going to be a great day. looking forward seeing more.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home