Tuesday, November 07, 2006

....with a little help from my friends.

Last week while chatting with my friend Roberto Falck he mentioned that he had an awesome wedding this weekend and would I be interested in joining him. I said I would, but I had a wedding with Shari and Josh on Sunday, and I have quite a bit of work to catch up on. A couple of days later I ran into Roberto again at the Photo Expo (giant photo show in NYC) and he asked again - "Hey, want to join me Saturday?", with a smile on his face. I could tell he really wanted me along, so how could I say no. :)

I am so glad I did! I think we covered most of Manhattan, and it was a little chilly, but I had a blast! Make sure to check his blog for some of his photos.











Sunday morning I met up with my favorite duo Shari and Josh, joined by Jennifer Davis at Tribeca Rooftop for another beautiful wedding. Shari is due in January so they asked me along to help out - I can't imagine doing this job while being pregnant. You ROCK Shari, I don't think you missed a step! Fortunately, for November we have been having AWESOME weather.





How cool is that last shot? That graffiti is real! I am convinced a wedding photographer did that. :)

In this business we only get one chance to do a GREAT job. And - I think it is important to mention that there are times we need a little help from our friends. Not only do we inspire and share ideas with each other, we have each other to depend on no matter what. Thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

iloveitiloveitiloveit! That graffiti shot totally rocks! Sooo perfect! And I just adore that image in Grand Central Station - the way you featured the couple and the architechture plus the glowing light makes it a instant classic!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ohhhhhhh I LOVE the grafitti pics!! I'm all about the beauty of a bride in front of grungy backgrounds. Such a cool contrast!

1:19 AM  
Blogger allan z. said...

hey Jason. i think that i wrote that...right b4 i became a photographer...lol what st. is this in?

good shot!
:)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home