Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A day at Disney.

Over the years I have had the opportunity to photograph some very cool events. From football games to weddings in exotic locales, over-the-top christmas parties to celebrity filled charity events.

However - none of them were as rewarding as the day I just spent down in Orlando shooting my first "Family-moon". Never have I been so happy to be part of something so special. Thanks Careyanne, Chris, Renae, Matty, Joel, Nathaniel and Phoebe for having me along!





Hanging with Grandma.







I have to admit, this is one of my favorite pictures EVER. Taken with my camera over my head while riding on space mountain! :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome stuff man, awesome stuff. but i wouldnt expect anything different.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Aahhhh I know that meant a lot to their family! Cool pics! Sorry I had to miss ya while you were down here.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home