Friday, November 09, 2007

I thought shooting weddings was hard!

Whoa - I just noticed I have not blogged this week! Elizabeth is away on a business trip and it's been Daddy day care all week. :) So in between naps I've been editing weddings and getting album orders out to the binders...Thank goodness for day care!

It's been a tough week and we've missed Liz, we will be so happy to see her! Here's a quick snapshot from day 1 sent to Mommy letting her know things were cool.


Make sure to check back next week for LOTS (I promise) of posts from some beautiful weddings in October....

I am sure Phoebe will be updating her blog too. :) Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Congratulations Jason on your Daddy day care! It looks like you are doing a great job, and enjoying every minute of it.

Aren't those naps together the absolute best? I love that shot of the two of you sleeping in bed on Phoebe's blog. I'm wondering if you were faking it and took the picture, or if Liz or someone else took it. I don't know...you both look pretty passed out.

Life has a whole new meaning as a Dad.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jason, You are so right on. I could shoot two weddings and be less tired than after an eight hour day with my son. These years are priceless. Well worth the effort as you know!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Polina Osherov said...

Classic shot!! And yes, most emphatically, YES!! Thank God for daycare!!! Monday is my favorite day of the week. Why?? Daycare after a loooooong weekend with the ankle biters is pure heaven!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home