Sunday, July 29, 2007

Almost 9,000 miles....



In the last 3 weeks I have traveled almost 9,000 miles! Yikes! From NY to Seattle, Seattle to Vancouver, BC and then home...all in 3 days. Two days later I traveled from NY to Philadelphia for the night....and then this past Friday I flew down to Tampa overnight. Whew. Here's a few pictures from my travels out west.






These are from my super secret project. I was working with TJ Cameron and BC natives Chris + Lynn. I can't give out too much info, but it will be something fun photographers will love. If you'd like to be one of the first to find out email me at - supersecretjason@gmail.com - or just leave a comment below and I'll put you on the list. :)

I'll have some shots from some recent weddings I've photographed, too, so check back soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Last shot.... drool :)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Those flyer miles must be adding up, great shots. Spill the beans

1:55 AM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

ooo ooo...i want in!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

I would like to know too :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Great pics! I know I already know the secret, but definitely sign me up for the email list!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

travel much? damn your traveling more than me these days. Great pix J!

d

11:09 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

LOVE the bottom ballet shot!!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Hey Bud, I heard of getting it in while you can but wow! Busy, busy, busy!

That last image Jason...I need oxygen to get my breath back.

Bravo my friend! Bravo!

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that last shot. Add me to the super secret list please.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home