Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More shameless plugs!

First of all, I have to say Happy Birthday to my brother Douglas! The first shameless plug is for him.

Doug is an amazing artist who lives and works in Williamsburg, Brooklyn - if you'd like to see his work click on the photo below. Doug also sells his work around various locations in Manhattan, so if you're looking for a unique gift or some artwork for your home -- you must check him out. His collages are really awesome, and range in size from 4 x 5 inches to 4 x 5 feet, so they'll fit in any space.


The second shameless plus is for my friend Dan who is the editor of a very cool site that takes the mystery out of digital technology for consumers. If you've ever
struggled to figure your digital camera, laptop, printer or HDTV, you
should definitely check out his site. Over the years I have had so many people come up to me and say "I take the worst pictures, I wish I could figure my camera out!" Dan's website - "Demystifying Digital" is perfect for those people! :) Dan's also becoming a quite a celebrity with two TV appearances in the last couple of weeks. Check this one out with Maurice Dubois from CBS News by clicking the photo below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home