Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's about the "moments"

What is a PJ style wedding photographer? Well - let me show you what I think with a few photos taken at Donna and Eric's fabulous wedding this past Saturday.

Of course, it is expected that we shoot some family pictures....like this one of Donna and her Grandmother.



This next shot was taken while Donna and her Grandmother sat taking a break while waiting for a few others to join us for more pictures. To me, THIS is what a PJ photographer does best. Capture "moments". How important is this "moment"?


I had an awesome weekend with Donna and Eric out at the Delaware Water Gap. On Friday night, I stole them away from their rehearsal dinner for 5 minutes for a few pictures. I love shooting for my couples at the rehearsal - it gives me such a great opportunity to get to know their friends and family. I think it makes such a difference in getting everyone comfortable and used to having the camera around them.


Donna and Eric - Thanks so much for making me feel like part of the family, I had such a great time! You have an such fun families and friends!

I also need to thank Sofia Negron for joining me this weekend! You took some great pictures! Be sure and check her blog soon!

I'm flying out to Seattle tomorrow to work on a super secret project with my friends TJ Cameron, and Chris and Lynn Jaksa. We'll have an exciting announcement to make in the next few weeks. That's all I can say for now, so check back soon for that and for more on Donna and Eric's wedding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shan Renee said...

I agree that those PJ moments are priceless! Great capture! They will treasure that image!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home