Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Maine attraction!

I just got back from a really fun wedding up in Prouts Neck, Maine. A few weeks ago, I found out my friend, David Jay, would be up there shooting Alison and Wes's wedding (David is from Santa Barbara) and I jumped at the chance to join him! I have a special place in my heart for the state of Maine - the coastline is beautiful....and the serene beaches and lighthouses are to die for. It is also where I asked my wife Elizabeth to marry me 8 years ago.

I also really, really, really love lobster! From steamed lobster to lobster rolls...I can't get enough! :) Unfortunately, David didn't get a chance to see my military like dissection of a whole lobster, but we still had a great time! Next time, my friend!


OK - enough about me.

Best Friends Forever. After the ceremony, we followed Alison and Wes in their horse drawn carriage. You could definitely feel the love this couple had for each other. But more importantly, as I was watching them through the ceremony until they left that evening - you could see the special friendship they had, too. AWESOME. Here are just a few shots I pullled at 2AM last night. Make sure to check DJ's blog for his slideshow! Thanks for having me along - looking forward to seeing you in the fall!





10 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Ok, jealous.

Beautiful shots Jason! Love that sky!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

I'd really love to go to Maine someday... you were so lucky!
And to shoot such a beautiful couple, too!:)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Fan-Freakin-tastic! Love these portraits - they are gorgeous and you guys totally captrued tehir love for each other!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Those photos by the water are amazing. You are an excellent photographer.

I love the slideshow of the recent wedding you shot with David. I shot a wedding with him earlier this year and loved it. I bet you had a blast!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

man! absolutely gorgeous!! Love that sky!

M:)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Jason, awesome work, awesome. Where did you find that sky, and equally important, where's my lobster?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

great stuff!!! Man... I can't wait to shoot with you!!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger JenDavis said...

Awesome Jason!! Amazing work as always :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

These are gorgeous shots Jason! Thanks for sharing them.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Christopher Duggan said...

Hey Jason,

WOW! Beautiful!

Very nice.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home