Monday, June 18, 2007

Dan and Janie

Most of my clients will share their wedding song with me to use along with their slideshow. When Dan and Janie sent me their song, I knew it would be truly unique as were many of the touches from their wedding. Why not an Irish tune from Patrick Street?

Click HERE for their slideshow.

Dan and Janie's wedding was a true reflection of their personalities. With a ceremony on the banks of the river of the city they love so much to the song they chose for their first karaoke performance. It was a pleasure working with you guys and your whole family. I think I can honestly say this will be the first year I work on two sibling's wedding albums in one year! :)

Of course this day would not have been such a huge success without my good friends Chris and Lynn Jaksa. You guys did such an amazing job! Thanks once again and I am looking forward to seeing you guys again soon! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Jason! This slideshow is great... what an AWESOME location!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

The music fit, great looking couple, great location, and of course great images. Congrats to the couple and good job to Jason, Chris and Lynn. And EXCELLENT JOB Phoebe!!!. I know she wasn't there but I felt like including her anyway.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Michael Costa said...

Sick images you guys. We're sorry we missed you in N.Y. next time for sure!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is amazing Jason! You really captured the spirit of our wedding day... We can't stop watching it!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home