Thursday, June 21, 2007

Now THIS is a wedding!

If you know me or have followed my blog you know that I shoot MANY Jewish weddings each year. However - most are not this BIG! And - I don't just mean big in terms of the amount of people. :) From the Tisch to the Bedekin....and finally the ceremony.....each stage of this wedding was larger than life. Did I mention the 15 piece Klezmer band?

Rebecca and Josh's wedding had over 400 guests in attendance for the celebration of their marriage. However, even with so many people, the event still managed to feel like a small wedding. Rebecca, Josh, their family and friends were so filled with joy that during the Tisch, I thought the guests would burst at the seams with excitement and anticipation. This kind of passion is what Chris and Lynn Jaksa and I dream of in a celebration....and I think you'll see the pictures reflect that!

The day flew by for us because there was always something exciting to shoot! Click the image below for Rebecca and Josh's slideshow! One last thank you to Chris and Lynn for all their help!



I'm off to shoot a wedding with my friend David Jay, in Maine on Saturday so make sure to check back this weekend for more pictures! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Marantz said...

whoa! 400 guests!

Awesome work! Have fun in Maine...can't wait to see the pictures from that!

M:)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skyline looks absolutely amazing in those images! Have so much fun in Maine, I'm sure the images will be stunning. I'm jealous!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

That reception looked like a blast!!!! I want to shoot a Jewish wedding!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home