Saturday, January 06, 2007

What a great story!!

Well, at least I think so - and it involves two of my favorite things. Weddings and Football.

If you have not heard the story about Ian Johnson's proposal to Chrissy Popadics after Boise State beat Oklahoma, take five minutes and watch this story:





I was so excited to watch this game! Unfortunately, I fell asleep in the middle of the fourth quarter. Of course, the next morning I see it was the greatest bowl game in history and I missed it! They also mention something about a marriage proposal..... oh, that's nice and I don't think anything of it.

Later that day, I am reading another photographer's blog (yes, we are giant dorks) and he is also talking about this great marriage proposal.

In a nutshell - this Boise State guy not only is the star running back, he scored the 2 point conversion to win the greatest game in their school's history! As if that is not enough, he loves to crochet! Wait... it gets better, his girlfriend (now fiance), Chrissy Popadics is the head cheerleader. I love it! More importantly, she is from New Jersey, which just makes it better. :)

Chrissy - I know there are lot of people who want to be the photographer at your wedding including Becker, but 'ya gotta go with the Jersey guy!

Congrats to you both!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! i missed it all because alisha changed it to sex and the city, and forced me to watch 2 episodes of it. she said "enough of football and the blue dragons were going to win."

she will pay, oh, she will pay.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home