Saturday, December 23, 2006

2006 top ten.

It's that time of year again - everyone else is doing it, so why not me?

I thought it would be fun for me to have my own top ten list for 2006. At first I enjoyed looking through ALL of the jobs I photographed this year - quickly I realized this would be a daunting task. I have been so lucky to have the greatest clients anyone could ask for. EVERY wedding I shot this year was amazing! And - if you don't believe me just go back and look at this year's blog entries. :)

I determined the top ten by picking one shot from every wedding shoot this year, then I had my wife Elizabeth pick her favorite ten. So if you disagree, you will have to take it up with her. :)


As the year comes to a close I want to thank everyone who let me into their lives to capture their wedding memories, and to those who me who helped me do it. I also want to thank all of my friends, and family for their support - 2006 was a great year and I am looking forward to what 2007 has to come.


Speaking of 2007 - I am excited to bring in the new year with my friends Scarlett Williams, Alisha Clark, and of course the infamous Luke Walker. We will be photographing Julie and Roberts' wedding on New Year's Eve. They are all coming in early so check back for some fun stuff we are doing next week. Scarlett will be turning the camera on me for a video we are shooting for the new website. She promised to make me look really skinny. :)

Finally - I need your help!! I am asking all of you to help me pick the #1 shot for 2006. PLEASE leave your vote in the comments below! Thanks, and Happy Holidays everyone!!











10 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

those are all amazing shots man... but I'm going to have to go with #8.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ha ha.. yes, I promise to make you look really skinny. :-) Can't wait to hang with you and you and the rest of the gang! For the pics, I vote for #1 or Heena's shot. Heena looks stunning, but I love the reflection caught in #1. You're the master!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the last one of course! #10!!!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of you work is amazing but I love #1 and how you can only see the towers if you look into the water......see you Sunday!! -Julie

3:52 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

# 10 has my vote. Was that the Bride?

5:33 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Yes Rob, it was the Bride!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures! My vote is for #2. I like the angle of the shot and how everyone is walking toward the camera...oh and the ski is really cool.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my vote is for number 7, i just really love that shot. i know being a photographer that getting a really unique and different ceremony shot can provide some challenges, but that is not the every-day ceremony shot.

the second shot and the last shot were definitely "jason groupp" shots though :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

dude, that water reflection shot is amazing!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the fun family #9

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home