Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Kristin and Joe

Last Thursday I met Kristin and Joe at Central Park for an engagement shoot. They were engaged just a few weeks ago and have not set a date, but were eager to get some pictures taken.

And yes,I know I have been saying "Wow - can you believe this weather?" and "This should be the last engagement shoot until next year", but I never expected it to almost 60 degrees on December 28th. I can say with some confidence - THIS will be one of last of 2006. :)

Here's a link to Kristin and Joe's slideshow.

Scarlett Williams joined me too as she was in town to shoot Julie and Robert's wedding, make sure to check out her amazing work!

I have lots more fun stuff to post over the next few days - so please check back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

The slideshow looks great! Kristin and Joe were such a sweet couple. I posted my favorites this morning on my blog. Your DVD is in the mail with the rest. I had a blast shooting with you! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home