Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Wow, I have to say this year has certainly flown by, and I have had the pleasure of photographing some fabulous weddings! Yesterday was no exception - and you have to admit, a New Year's wedding is one you can't forget.

Big time thanks to my good friends Alisha Clark and Luke Walker for helping me yesterday. As always we have such a great time working (and hanging out) together. It comes as no surprise to say they took some AMAZING pictures. I look forward to our "adventures" in 2007! :)

We also had the pleasure of Scarlett Williams (and her cousin Becky) up from Jacksonsville shooting video with us at the wedding. I could not think of a more fun crew to bring in '07 with!

Make sure to check our blogs soon for more shots from Julie and Robert's wedding. Here's one of my favorites -



And a few fun shots right before midnight...



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those shots are great.... especially with the hats and everything!

the best though, is the first shot. beautiful shot, and great eye jason.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, Your pictures are awesome!!! Can't wait to see more over the coming weeks. Thanks for being part of a truly awesome wedding. -Kathy

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason

The first thing I'd like to say to you and your colleagues is a huge THANK YOU for accomodating the requests we made for special shots.
Your patience and professionalism are unsurpassed.

This photo of Julie and Rob is truly unique. I can't wait to see the finished album. Your work will be highly recommended to all of my friends.

Eileen Cotter
MOB (mother of the bride)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Fun times! It was great to shoot with you again! Your shots of Julie and Rob were incredible!!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the wheels going off in Jason's head when he took that first shot! I was like, what is he looking at! LOL!

Truely my pleasure Jason! I can't wait to shoot for you agian! Other than Luke, you are my fav person to shoot with!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home