Thursday, December 07, 2006

Where in the world is Sara France?

Right here in our little town! Last night I attended Pictage's first annual holiday party. Sara France, from San Diego surprised us - she has a fun blog that I like to check out now and again so I could not resist stealing her title. Hope to see you on the west coast soon!

It has been so much fun getting to know everyone this year - looking forward to seeing all of you next year!

Here are a few photos.



Spencer Gordon, Robin, and Jeff Mason

Christopher Duggan, Sara France and Gene.

Rob Munroe, Shari Silk, and Carlos Varela

Me and Martin Orstadius.

Sara and I. http://beta.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

My apologies for the aweful red eye in all these pictures. A new digital camera is on my Christmakuh list - I was really good this year, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

Make sure to check out more photos Shari just posted on the worlds greatest PUG blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenDavis said...

It was great to see everyone! Thanks for posting pics Jason!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Wow, I really look big in that photo. But I love the company.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home