Monday, November 13, 2006

They'll take Manhattan!

As Jason's wife -- I am very excited to 'guest post' his blog today! I am even more excited to share the engagement pics of our good friends Kate and Huey. Kate and I were college roommates and she is actually responsible for setting Jason and I up! I guess she knew my type ;) Needless to say, I owe her big.

In the spirit of paybacks, Jason, Kate & Huey got together for a couple of hours last week to shoot some engagement pics. I may be biased, but I think Jason did a fabulous job! Of course, he couldn't have had two better subjects in Kate and Huey. I'm so happy for you guys and your happiness clearly comes through in these pics! Can't wait for the big day!



Click here for more!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kate and Huey! Liz, you write beautifully. And of course great photos once again!
-Julie Cotter

2:50 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

J those are great man! I think I recognize one of those walls :) The b&w shot of them kissing in the middle of all those people (I don't know the name of the location) is amazing!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww! What a cute post!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home