Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A view of the stars.

Early Friday morning I packed my clothes, battery chargers, cables, hard drives, PDA, cell phone, laptop, and oh yeah, my camera gear into the car. First stop, Ithaca, NY where I picked my buddy Luke Walker for his wedding up in Alexandria Bay, also known as the Heart of the 1,000 islands. Of course he added several more bags of clothes, cables, laptops, hard drives and oh yeah, his camera gear too. :) He plugged in our first coordinates into his new toy, a Tom Tom GPS navigator. We checked into our hotel, changed our clothes, and off to the rehearsal dinner for Sarah and Ians' wedding. The weather forecast had predicted for showers and rain to start that evening, but it turned out to be a beautiful night with an amazing view of the stars. During dinner Sarah and Ian introduced us to their bridal party which included several of his Army buddies, who wore their dress uniforms the next day.

Here are just a few of the shots which include these amazing boats. Make sure you check out Luke's blog for more of his shots.




This is my favorite - Sarah's veil flying perfectly out over the boat, while Ian takes a moment to relax.





Congratulations Sarah and Ian - thanks for letting me part of your day, I had a blast!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the boat shots! I'm so jelous of you guys!! I'm gonna go in a corner and pout now.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was amazing having you there my friend... you always inspire.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home