Thursday, March 27, 2008

Frank DiMeo Rocks!

I must admit that over the last few years I have been fortunate to develop such an awesome group of peers I can also call my friends. On the plane ride back from Vegas, I was thinking about when Elizabeth and I were planning our wedding and that I would have given anything to know even one of the talented photographers I met out at WPPI.

While Frank wasn't in Vegas, he is one of those people I am lucky to call my friend. He was nice enough to refer me to Laura and Joel for their engagement shoot last Saturday. Thanks man, you rock. Make sure to check out his tasty new blog, maybe I'll have one someday too. ;)

Laura and Joel are getting married in Kansas City this coming summer, but really wanted some fun shots of them enjoying the city they love so much. It was early, and pretty cold, but we rallied. :)

Click here for the slideshow!

3 Comments:

Blogger STAK Photographer Duo said...

Sweeeeet photos! Looks like you covered a lot of ground, super!

9:59 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Yes indeed! :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Thank you so much for the shout out Jason! I really appreciate it. I'm happy you were available and could do this for them. I know they wanted a lot of environmental images capturing the feeling of the city, and as always, you delivered! I'm sure they must have enjoyed shooting with you and what you produced for them.

I too feel very fortunate to call you my friend. Just wish we got to see each other a little more often.

Best always to you and your wonderful family.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home