Monday, February 18, 2008

Off to Death Valley!

But first, one quick pic from Rowena and Christian's wedding.



They had a beautiful wedding in NYC last evening and I have TON of amazing shots to share with you, but I'm racing to finish packing for my trip to Death Valley.

I'm meeting my buddies Colin Michael, TJ Cameron, John Griffin, and my moss eating friend Tim Halberg for a week-long photo trek. I've never been in this part of the country, but I'm looking forward to it. We are taking the week to challenge ourselves creatively and to "recharge". These guys are some of the top shooters in the country so I look forward to this awesome opportunity to hang with them!

From what they tell me, cell availability is sparse, so I will be blogging and returning calls when I can! We're also camping which is something I haven't done in about ten years, so I hope the scorpions don't get me. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Beautiful evocative image.
Have fun in Death Valley. And be careful. And, most important, blog pics - I want to see Mr. NYC speed shooter chilling out by the campfire(!) near a tent(!)!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger LuckyRedHen said...

Mmm. Loverly.

Hey, don't get eaten by a bear (or Griff). Tell the guys HI and miss y'all :-)

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home