Monday, March 10, 2008

Amy and Joe

Click on image below for slideshow!



Towards the end of the evening, I love to run a slideshow on my laptop. It's such a fun way to share my images with everyone and always a big hit.

After seeing the photo above, one of the guests pulled me over and said, "That photo of Amy and Joe is so beautiful, did you notice their bodies form a heart?" This guest then went on to say, "That is a THE best picture you could have taken of Amy & Joe as they start their marriage together!" I have to say, I never noticed the heart and was thinking of getting my shot right before they kissed.

Thanks Amy and Joe for a wonderful evening. I also must thank my buddy TJ, for flying out from Portland, OR -- especially this time of year. It's always fun to listen to him complain about how cold it is in the Northeast. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Team Yu Photography said...

You did it again! Awesome show Jason. I love the emotions that you have captured and so skillfully displayed.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Great job Bud!
That ring shot is yummy!

1:24 PM  
Blogger STAK Photographer Duo said...

Jason, awesome slideshow man! I really love the song, fits so well

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of wedding planning and looking for a venue in NYC. Would it be possible for you to share the venue information of this wedding? I see that you labeled it as "Italian American Cub" on the slideshow, but am not finding any information on Google. Please let me know. Thank you.

4:03 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

I'd be happy to send you some information - please email me!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home