Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Valentines day from Elizabeth, Phoebe and I! Good luck to all those people who have decided to "pop the question" today! I'm sure your intended will say yes! And if you tell your story here - I'll shoot your engagement pics for free. :)

TJ is going to kill me for posting this picture, but it was just too cute. I don't know who looks more uncomfortable.



Phoebe also came for a visit to the studio this week while I had some lunch with Michelle Kersten from GraphiStudio. It was nice catching up - see you in Vegas!



I'd also like to take a second to introduce my new studio manager, Lindsey. She's been with me for a few months now. She has been awesome - taking on any task thrown at her from shooting to editing, color correction, album design and, well, sometimes babysitting too! Phoebe absolutely adores her and we are lucky to have Lindsey on board. I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of her this year.

Here's a pic of helping out at a wedding with me this weekend.





I've been super deliquent with posting, so check back soon for lots more posts...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AWWW!!! Uncle TJ! Too cute! Wishing you much love on this fine day my friend.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is way too cute for words.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home