Sunday, June 03, 2007

Thank you Laurie and Alan!

A quick post to say thank you to Laurie, Alan and their family and friends. I had so much fun with all of you! You guys planned a truly magical night that was amazing from beginning to end. It was my first time in Santa Fe and I can't wait to come back, this place is a photographer's paradise. I'm gonna work backwards and start with the two closing pictures. First, is the last shot of the evening with the moon rising over the sky and the second was taken this morning after brunch. Colin had scouted out this spot yesterday for us to shoot at and unfortunately when we got there it was under construction. So we just had to take a few minutes today.....

Thank you Colin for all your help this weekend! It was so much fun hanging with you this weekend - and I can't wait to see your shots. Hopefully, it's not too bumpy getting home in that little plane!



2 Comments:

Blogger colinmichael said...

Dang, I knew that door would be a perfect spot!
Thanks for bringing me along, it was awesome to shoot with you! And thanks to Laurie and Alan for having me too, I'm looking forward to hanging out in NY with you sometime.

5:26 PM  
Blogger LuckyRedHen said...

WOW that bw is fabulous (beautiful lighting too)! Yay on Colin for finding that GORGEOUS door - love their pose and the dog is looking in the right direction (that, my friend, takes talent LOL). Miss you!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home