Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Off to Santa Fe!

I'm not sure what happened to month of May, but I can't believe it's June already! I'm at the airport now and wanted to wish my buddy Sean a happy 40th birthday!! I'm sure he will love the public birthday announcement. :) We had planned a night out with guys in NY to celebrate his birthday early, but Phoebe had other plans. Hope we can hang out soon!

I was hoping to be able to post more from the wedding I photographed on Monday with Chris and Lynn, but I had to share this one teaser. Rebecca and Josh had a picture perfect afternoon with their ceremony on the balcony of the Jersey City Hyatt, overlooking NYC. It was AWESOME. Check back for shots from their wedding gala!


I'm off to Santa Fe, NM to photograph Laurie and Alan's wedding with my buddy Colin Michael. I hope to blog every day when I'm out there, so check back for shots from the golf course. I was lucky enough to to be invited to play with their family. Wait till they see my slice! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home