Friday, June 01, 2007

I made it.

After a 12 hour plane ride here to Santa Fe (flight should only be 4.5 hours) I made it just in time to shower and head out to the golf course. I know, my life is rough. :) But - golf on 90 minutes sleep is not easy.

I want to thank the nice gentleman who gave me a ride from Albuquerque to Santa Fe in the middle of the night. Who says NY'ers aren't niiiceee.

When I arrived I was greeted with a nice gift bag from Alan and Laurie. It came with snacks and water, and an beautiful little booklet about them and their family. I always love these personal touches that make each wedding so special.

Looking forward to an awesome day tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

you shouldn't ride in cars with strangers.

have fun!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

haha... strangers make for the best road trips!

Can't wait to see some pics!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home