Monday, May 28, 2007

Kicking off the summer right!

Kicking off the unofficial start of summer, I had the pleasure of photographing Janie and Dan's wedding in DUMBO (for those who don't know -- it stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass), Brooklyn. There were some concerns of stray thundershowers, but Janie and Dan refused to let that "derail" (inside joke) their plans.

Here are a few photos from the wedding. This was a first for me, I have never had the opportunity to shoot in this park with the incredible view of the Manhattan skyline as the sun set.




I had the fabulous dream team Chris and Lynn Jaksa joining me from Vancouver, BC. I can't wait to see their pictures from this awesome day. In the meantime, make sure to check out their blog new video (shot by Lynn's sister! What a talented family!) they just launched -- shot in the very same spot as the wedding.

We're off to day two of our summer wedding kickoff. Before I go, one last photo from yesterday (of me) -- taken by my friend Scott. It seems like just yesterday when I shot his wedding wedding at the Jersey City Hyatt. We're headed back there again today. Thanks for the photo Scott -- nice sunset! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! We loved working with you and Chris and Lynn. Thanks for everything and we're looking forward to seeing more pictures!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home