Friday, May 25, 2007

The Knot 2007 Best of Weddings Pick!



The Knot 2007 Best of Weddings. The best part is that I have been chosen by YOU!!

How awesome is the quote in the magazine above?! It's exactly how I would like to be described! I am not sure who wrote this about me (please let me know!), but thank you!




According to the magazine -- which hit newstands two weeks ago:

"It was all very official"

"In 2006, we asked recent brides from The Knot to rate and comment on their wedding vendors. Over 25,000 completed this survey conducted by an outside survey organization."

If you haven't taken the poll for this year make sure to go to TheKnot.com ratings poll. Hopefully, you'll vote for me again! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

Congrats J! Very cool and very well deserved.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats bro!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW you were THE MAN! Any chance for 7/27 in sunny, sweltering FL? Congrats, my friend. -Jeff

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home