Monday, May 07, 2007

Did someone say "swaddle me"?

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye I seem to be surrounded by an explosion of pink! Pink blankets, wraps, towels, and clothing. It's starting to sink in that I am outnumbered in this house 2 to 1. :)

I have a brand new camera (Canon 30D) I just ordered as a backup that I have been using to shoot photos of Phoebe with a neat little 50mm f/1.2 lens. It's compact and easy to grab on the fly. I have been noticing how nice the light in my living room is towards dusk. Unfortunately, this nice light lasts about 4 minutes before getting too dark. :)

Here is one of the photos from tonight - I think she looks like she's smiling -- or it could just be gas.



I have also started the official Groupp blog. Click here for Phoebe's blog! As much as I think she is the most beautiful baby ever, I don't want to clog up this blog and become "one of those fathers". :)

I do want to take a second to thank one of my clients who sent us the greatest "swaddle" blanket on earth. I can't believe that just over 2 weeks ago, I had no idea what a swaddling blanket was and now we can't live without them! We have received many gifts, but I am floored at the generosity of my clients. Thanks everyone! Lisa - this blanket ROCKS!!