Saturday, May 05, 2007

Moments in time.


The week before our little Phoebe joined us I was fortunate to spend some time with my friends Chris and Lynn Jaksa while they were in NYC. We have been doing a ton of shooting together and it has been a blast! Finally - we were able to schedule a night out with my wife Elizabeth to meet Chris and Lynn. We met up at the studio and then walked over our favorite restaurant Pepe Giallo's. While we were walking over Lynn grabbed a couple of quick pics of us, of course we thought nothing of it.....

She sent me this photo a few days ago and I realized this was the last photo of Liz before she went into labor a few days later. We had plans of taking our own pictures over the next few weeks, but alas Phoebe had other ideas. :) Thanks guys for taking this picture! While our jobs are so much fun, this photo serves as a reminder to me just how important those "moments in time" are to us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Phoebe got a great meal that night! We loved spending time with you both at that fabulous restaurant! Can't wait to meet Phoebe in a few short weeks!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home